SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL
COURT SYMPOSIUM 2020 RESCHEDULED
- Singapore has stepped up its risk assessment on its Disease Outbreak Response System Condition (DORSCON) from Yellow to Orange. This requires the taking of additional precautionary measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- The Supreme Court of Singapore recognises that there may be concerns about attending the Symposium, which is presently scheduled to take place on 11 March 2020.
- After careful deliberation, a decision has been made to reschedule the Symposium to a later date. All affected participants will be contacted regarding the registration fee(s) that have been paid.
- The details of the postponement, including the new date of the Symposium, are currently being worked out. Updates regarding the details of the postponement will be posted on this website as soon as further information is available.
- We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Should you require further clarification, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.